How to Track My Order Online?
Once we confirm your order and payment, we ship out your order and then send you the tracking number & tracking link once we ship out your order.
1. How to track DHL UPS FedEx packages?
You can track your orders on the official DHL, FedEx, and UPS websites. Normally our sales team will inform you tracking number, tracking link and important shipment update (customs clearance delay or unsuccessfully delivery) by email.
- If there are several boxes and only parts of the boxes were delivered, please contact us and call local DHL UPS FedEx asap.
- If it shows it is in the customs clearance process, please arrange clearance timely. Please contact us for additional clearance files or assistance.
2. Ship by Express Airmail
You can enter the tracking number on the below page to track your express airmail package.
- If there is no online updates for over 7 days, please contact us and we will look into it asap.
- If it shows it was delivered, but you did not receive it. Please check your mailbox and check if it was placed at your front door. If you can not find it, please contact us and our courier will look into it asap.
3. Ship by Air, train or Sea
We ship to the destination country by air, train, and by sea. We can track the shipment in real time. Please contact our sales team to check the goods real-time location and estimated delivery date.
Then our courier arrange customs clearance, pay for the customs duty and send goods to local UPS, FedEx, DPD, GLS, DHL or other local couriers. You can track your order online once the goods are picked up by UPS/FedEx/DPD/GLS.
Train, air and sea shipping costs includes customs duty. For shipments to Romania, there is about 5% possibility that there is customs duty when passing Romania customs.