Now we produce, work and ship normally. We ship out your order without delay normally. There will be some delivery delay during the delivery because of fewer flights and limitation from destination countries.
1. Can you produce and ship normally now?
– Yes, we produce and ship your orders normally now without delay. DHL FedEx UPS shipping costs rised a bit (about 10%~20% higher than normal days). If the real shipping cost is far higher than the shipping cost you paid, we will let you know.
2. Will my order be delayed?
– We ship out your order without delay. But there will be 3~5 days delay for DHL FedEx packages and 1~3 days delay for express airmail packages.
The DHL FedEx packages have 3~7 days delay in Hongkong awaiting for the flights. Please wait patiently.
3. Why the shipping cost rise so much?
– DHL FedEx UPS and airmail couriers rise the shipping cost because of COVID-19 and raising fuel rate cost. There are many other extra costs.
You can send us your shopping cart screenshot to us by email. We will send you real-time shipping cost quotes, then you can compare and choose the shipping way you prefer to.
4. Is it safe to receive packages or goods from us?
– It is safe to order from us. Firstly, all of our workers are healthy and the coronavirus epedemic is under control here. In the meantimes, all the workers ware masks and protect ourselves very well.
Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus
Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
Practice respiratory hygiene
Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on whether COVID-19 is spreading in your area. They are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.